COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- If you or anyone in the household is sick or has COVID-19 symptoms, please call or text to reschedule your appointment.
- Please fill out the screening form on arrival.
- No guests/children are allowed inside with you.
- Please wait in your car or outside. Text your name when you arrive for your appointment and Hayley will text you when she is ready for you to come in.
- You must wear your own mask upon entering the salon and wear it at all times during your appointment.
- Hayley will provide you with hand sanitizer upon arrival and before exiting.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the salon with a touchless infrared thermometer. Anybody who has a temperature above 37°C will not get serviced that day.
- Please leave extra belongings in your vehicle. No outside food or drinks.
- Due to the proximity of the procedure, clients must keep talking to a minimum during your treatment.
- Extra time will be slotted between appointments to account for additional surface cleaning.
As always, Hayley adheres to the highest standards of sanitation given the nature of cosmetic tattooing. All surfaces are treated with hospital grade disinfectants and given the appropriate time to work and dry before a new client is served. All tools used during your appointment are single use.